From: owner-iris@hort.net [mailto:owner-iris@hort.net] On Behalf Of loic
tasquier
Sent: Wednesday, 6 February 2008 5:35 AM
To: iris@hort.net
Subject: Re: [iris] HYB:Rebloomers

Hello John,

I have chosen to go for Rebloomers precisely for the reasons you are giving!

I was SO FURIOUS not to see the so-called rebloomers do anything and just
fail
me all the time that i have decided to beat them at their own game!

With the help of the reliable ones, such as Low Ho Silver, Angel Heart,
Forever Blue,  Midsummer's eve, Charabia, What Again, Immortality, Starship,
I'll be Back, I'm Back, Champagne encore, Hot, Frankincense, Cry Baby,
Eternal
Bliss, Buckweat, Violet Music, Elegant Lass, Rave Review, Altar Fire, Zia
Ida,
Lenora Pearl, Blessed Again, Concoction, Bonus, Candy walk, Honey Glazed,
Autumn Tangerine, Baby Prince, Bright Eyes, Gypsy Boy, Derive, Best Bet,
Blue
Suede Shoes, Breakers, Pink Attraction, Earl of Essex, Renown, Victoria
Falls,
Banana Cream, Returning Chameleon, Dark Crystal, Cheeky, Over and Over,
Skyking Returns............. i must stop now, but there are so many here!

It will be long, but i'm sure something good will come out of it.
Even if only ONE  of my seedlings makes it and reblooms in zone 3, i'll be
Happy!

My biggest issue will be the space, they need time to show their talents,
and
more time in the ground means less space for seedling.
We'll see!

By the way, it also makes me furious, when so-called rebloomers,( in fact
they
should be called "fall-bloomers" ), refuse to bloom in the spring....but
this
is another story....

Looc