  From: Impressive Irises
  To: iris@hort.net
  Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 10:02 PM
  Subject: RE: [iris] HYB:Rebloomers

  Hi Loic

  Would you believe that some of your "reliable" rebloomers , that I grow,
  have never rebloomed for me. Eg Vic Falls, Blue Suede Shoes.
  Breakers, Honey Glazed, Renown (which I threw away because it was so ugly)
  and Low Ho Silver do very occasionally. Forever Blue won't survive in out
  hot climate.
  Do you mean Candy Walk or Candy Rock? Candy Rock blooms extremely early for
  us but has never rebloomed other than the year I imported it when it was
  very confused.

  Colleen Modra
  Adelaide Hills
  South Australia