To: <iris@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 5:29 PM
Subject: Re: [iris] HYB:Rebloomers

here is the link to Candy Walk's picture i've put on iris-photo on 28 Dec 2006

i guess we are blessed with so much humidity here that the iris thrive! (when
they don't rot...)
And even if the winters can hit hard, they don't seem to really mind.
The pots of seeds are actually turning into ice cubes every now and then , so
i guess the ones that will germinate in these conditions have been warned
they'd better get used to pretty tough conditions...
My problem wit the rebloomers from warmer countries is that they are caught by
the early frost.
In fact, they do rebloom well, but a bit too early for here!

We must shorten the time between the bloom and the rebloom, and they will be
perfect for the zones 6-7 !