Re: Fw: Hyb Registered Rebloomers

It could also be (as is in my case) that the quality of rebloomers I am getting doesn't come close to comparing favorably to the Spring bloom plants in the quality of flower characteristics.  The standard has been set quite high in these past few years for Spring bloomer Intros.  Also the quest for better rebloom characteristics is under more scrutiny.  Rebloom is not as rare as it used to be.

Just because a seedling reblooms on a decent plant is not reason enough to introduce it... in my opinion and perhaps in others' minds as well.   Shouldn't it be?

Paul Archer
Raleigh, NC  Zone 7