Re: HYB:Rebloomers

The Suttons have a lot of rebloom because their climate allows iris bloom
nearly all year round. In northern Ohio very few so-called rebloomers will
rebloom. Even fairly reliable ones bloom so late that they are often frozen
before the blooms can open in the fall. The last two years erratic weather  caused
almost no rebloom even on irises that we registered as rebloomers. Our
rebloomers have been dwarf or intermediate irises, not tall bearded.
Dorothy Willott