AIS: Irisregister—the Online Iris Database

With the publication of the 2007 R&I, the database on irisregister.com has been updated. it now contains: Full AIS checklist entries for the 1999, 1989, 1979, 1969, and 1959 Check Lists. (Note that the online database contains corrected information that the AIS Registrar has entered for entries in the listed Check Lists. The downloadable copies of those Check Lists that are available on the irisregister site have not been updated.)

Names (only) from the 1949 and 1939 Check Lists.

Full registration information from the 2000-2006 R&Is

Name and Hybridizer (only) from the 2007 R&I (when the 2008 R&I is published the full text of the 2007 R&I will be added)

Reserved Names (as of 1 Feb 08)

For information on how to subscribe to irisregister.com services, go to: