Re: [iris] AIS: Irisregister-the Online Iris Database

Hello John,

What a fantastic job you are doing!
Thank you so much!

I owe you 95% of my knowledge and i keep telling everyone it's the Online Iris
Database that finally got me hooked to breeding irises.
The  accuracy of the entries make our research pertinent, it gives us a way to
grasp a maximum of elements, figure out kindred and lineage.

I went there by pure curiosity, and gradually i got involved into pure
research!

It's like learning a ancient and long lost language that still make a lot of
sense applied to a nowadays activity.
I no longer look an iris the same way when it has a whole History behind it .

Let's go back to it, i have the trees of Keith Keppel new intros to sort
out...his catalogue has arrived!

Loic