RE: AIS: REF: The World of Irises?

  • Subject: RE: AIS: REF: The World of Irises?
  • From: <Maureen.Mark@fin.gc.ca>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 09:22:30 -0500

Thank you Anner.  We'll keep you in mind as we develop the concept.
Another project needing volunteers is a coffee table book.  This was
approved by the board in the fall, but we have no one to take the lead
on it yet.

Any project ideas are welcome.  But don't forget it would be more useful
to have an idea of possible volunteers to carry it out.

I can always use more committee members who can help steer projects,
e.g., line up people to carry out projects and monitor progress.

I will be putting out a call in the AIS Bulletin for volunteers and
describe more fully the Publications Committee.  It is the newest
standing committee of the AIS.  If you have an interest in any part of
bringing a publication to the members, big tasks or small, please
contact me.

Maureen Mark
AIS Publications Committee Chair