Re: AIS: REF: The World of Irises?

In a message dated 2/6/2008 9:25:00 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Maureen.Mark@fin.gc.ca writes:

Thank  you Anner.  We'll keep you in mind as we develop the  concept.

Actually, the more I think about this, the more I understand  I'm really not
interested in taking on any task where I have to answer to a  committee. But
thanks anyway, and I do wish you well.

Cordially,

Anner Whitehead
Richmond VA USA