HYG:Rebloom

Maybe we can approach this from a different angel?? For the purpose of discussion, I'll call these irises groups 1 & 2.?

Group 1)? Some of my favorite TB irises are Decedance, Enchanter, Man About Town, Treasured, Lotus Land, Visiting Royalty, Born to Exceed, Silverado?etc..? Anything orange.? ?(just examples) Substitue you own favorites.?

Group 2)? Irises that summer bloom (July, August, Sept) for me are Total Recall, Immortality, Feed Back, Cantina, Returning Chameleon, Renown, Pure As Gold, All Revved Up, Summer Radiance & Pink Attraction.? Others that can summer bloom, but rarely do, are Violet Miracle, Vanishing Act, Blazing Sunrise, & Champagne Elegance.? (There are others) There are no cycle rebloomers in this group.?

Anyone working on combining the two groups??

Do I understand that no one is willing to introduce anything until they achieve this ultimate goal of "modern/Decedance form" and rebloom???Which zones???

Betty Wilkerson/Bridge In Time/KY/zone 6 . . . talking about it.?

?