  From: autmirislvr@aol.com
  To: iris@hort.net
  Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 4:24 AM
  Subject: [iris]HYG:Rebloom

  Maybe we can approach this from a different angel?? For the purpose of
discussion, I'll call these irises groups 1 & 2.?

  Group 1)? Some of my favorite TB irises are Decedance, Enchanter, Man About
Town, Treasured, Lotus Land, Visiting Royalty, Born to Exceed,
Silverado?etc..? Anything orange.? ?(just examples) Substitue you own

  Group 2)? Irises that summer bloom (July, August, Sept) for me are Total
Recall, Immortality, Feed Back, Cantina, Returning Chameleon, Renown, Pure As
Gold, All Revved Up, Summer Radiance & Pink Attraction.? Others that can
summer bloom, but rarely do, are Violet Miracle, Vanishing Act, Blazing
Sunrise, & Champagne Elegance.? (There are others) There are no cycle
rebloomers in this group.?

  Anyone working on combining the two groups??

  Do I understand that no one is willing to introduce anything until they
achieve this ultimate goal of "modern/Decedance form" and rebloom???Which

  Betty Wilkerson/Bridge In Time/KY/zone 6 . . . talking about it.?

  message text UNSUBSCRIBE IRIS