FW: HYB: Rebloom

I have been reading all the messages on this thread with intense interest.
I am working for good pink rebloomers.  This is especially difficult for me
since I don't have good luck getting anything to rebloom.  I have a seedling
from Lady Friend X Bubbling Along which has what I consider to be a rebloom
growth pattern.  It is very vigorous and very early.  Twice it has bloomed
the entire month of March, but it hasn't rebloomed.  Just recently, I
discovered that Lady Friend is classed as a rebloomer though  it never has
for me.  I crossed this seedling with my reblooming Cloud Reflection two
years ago.  These new seedlings are the biggest irises in my garden right
now and look as though they could start up bloom stalks any day.  I have all
my fingers crossed that some of them, at least, will be rebloomers, but how
will I be sure?

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9