From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
To: iris@hort.net
Sent: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 3:22 pm
Subject: [iris] Re: HYB: Rebloom Sweeter Than Wine

Just to make sure you stay confused, what you are describing <are> "ringed" variegatas/umbratas; the blue ones just have the yellow blocked so it appears white.?
?
<Would the same rule not apply to ringed variegatas?>?
-- Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8?
East Tennessee Iris Society <http://www.DiscoverET.org/etis>?
Region 7, Kentucky-Tennessee <http://www.aisregion7.org>?
American Iris Society web site <http://www.irises.org>?
talk archives: <http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-talk/>?