REF: REB: checklist

All this enthusiastic discussion about rebloomers has <finally> gotten me working on the revision to the checklist of rebloomers - we're supposed to finish it the middle of this month.

Three? years ago, when Robin, Betty and I first started, our plan was to compile just the new additions and get it out as quickly as possible so hybridizers and growers would have access to data on newer introductions.

But common wisdom prevailed to publish it as a 10 yr update including all the cultivars in the prior 1998 pub.

My hope is that the data will also be available on a CD as Excel and text files, but that is up to the society.
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8