Re: CULT: Frank Adams

I only got two useable seedlings from CT and and one was a strong lycopene pink, beard and all, but not bushy like CT.  The one selfing of the two sibs did produce one that is an improvement and a nice red like FA with yellow stadards.

None of the other parents is particularly flared, broad or arched except CT's falls being more flat, but that didn't transfer. The CT seedlings were the best of the crosses in most repects.  Loyalist and its seedlings with FA were best for vigor and that compares directly to how the others grow for me as well.