  From: Francelle
  To: iris@hort.net
  Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 6:58 AM
  Subject: [iris] FW: HYB: Rebloom, Parents, Surprises

  I got a big surprise today.  I found a stalk coming up in my seedling
  Cloud Reflection X (Barbara My Love x Cast of Characters).  In my limited
  experience, irises that start blooming in February are usually rebloomers.
  Is there a possibility that Barbara My Love carries rebloom genes?

  I told our son in WA that I would send him a picture of the first bloom
  a seedling of CR be it good, bad or ugly.  I'll probably put it on
  Iris-Photos too.  This is just so interesting!

  Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

  message text UNSUBSCRIBE IRIS