Re: FW: HYB: Rebloom, Parents, Surprises

Hello Francelle,
please, don't hesitate, put the picture on iris-photo, no matter what it looks
like!

As for rebloom, Barbara My Love as well as Cast of Character have loads of
rebloom genes:

In Barbara My Love 's tree you find Bronco Brown, Speculator, Hindenburg, and
New Moon
and in Cast of Character's there is Fortunata, Dream Affair, Designer Gown and
many occurences of Pink Sleigh!

Are you going to register your beautiful 76-36 that you used here as pol
parent?
I've kept the picture in my "must have" list!

Looc

Looc TASQUIER
who, like Betty, could die (or kill...)  for a repeat, cycle & everblooming /
continuous / non-daylight dependant  rebloomer!
     zone 7 - Nederland
 Email : tasquierloic@cs.com