HYB: Sulphur and Molasses

I noticed this while working on the checklist (trying to keep myself working on it)

SULPHUR AND MOLASSES (Libby Cross, R. 2004) Sdlg. 00B-2. TB, 30" (76 cm), L & RE S. butterscotch beige; style arms yellow beige; F. rusty red; beards orange. Brimstone X Autumn Twilight.

Anybody have an email address for Libby?

It isn't listed as introduced in the online checklist, & haven't checked the latest R&I yet, but talk about an old style cross! Would love to see a picture of this one.

The description for AUTUMN TWILIGHT in the online checklist is not correct (per registrar) - AT is actually a bicolor, yellow and bluish as I recall. There may be a photo in the archives. introduced in 1945, registered in 1971, by which time it was no longer the same iris traveling with that name. I have no idea if the pedigree might still be correct.

Brimstone was registered/intro'd in 1971. It's a Tompkins iris, pedigree always subject to question.

But AT is a survivor here & in the background of ENGLISH COTTAGE (and IMMORTALITY), so I'm curious to see/try this one.

I have a few RENOWN X AUTUMN TWILIGHT babies, probably not big enough to bloom yet.
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8