Re: Special Iris Poster Sale

In a message dated 2/12/2008 9:25:26 A.M. Central Standard Time,
rpries@sbcglobal.net writes:

It looks  like it might be very difficult for me to
attend the Austin convention. I  expect to be moving
from St Louis to North Carolina just about the  same
time and the logistics could be very difficult. I will
try if  possible but at the moment it seems unlikely.

--- Linda Smith  <irisgrower@cableone.net> wrote:

>  Will you be bringing  them to show at convention in
> Austin?
> Linda in CW  AZ

Bob and I have just talked and I will have an extra table (in  addition to
the MIS table) for AIS Publicity (posters) and AIS CD  programs.  Anyone who has
a little spare time to work at the table will be  appreciated.
Contact me at or before the convention!
Rita  Gormley
10606 Timber Ridge Street
Dubuque, IA  52001-8248