 From: Francelle
 To: iris@hort.net
 Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 6:58 AM
 Subject: [iris] FW: HYB: Rebloom, Parents, Surprises

 I got a big surprise today.  I found a stalk coming up in my seedling
patch,
 Cloud Reflection X (Barbara My Love x Cast of Characters).  In my limited
experience, irises that start blooming in February are usually rebloomers.
 Is there a possibility that Barbara My Love carries rebloom genes?

 I told our son in WA that I would send him a picture of the first bloom
from
 a seedling of CR be it good, bad or ugly.  I'll probably put it on
 Iris-Photos too.  This is just so interesting!

 Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9