From: Robt R Pries
Date: 02/12/08 10:23:05
To: iris@hort.net; Rita Gormley
Subject: Re: [iris] Again Special Iris Poster Sale

Linda;

I have a committment from Office Max which may last
this month. They are essentially giving me a price at
half normal because i said i would do a quantity. I
will fill the orders that I have presently and print a
few more. But I will not promise that there will be
any left by convention. I would like to see as many
clubs as possible have these but I originally only
intended to send discs and have the club do them in
there town. I only tried getting this price since I
was amazed at how much they had gone up in price and
do not intend to warehouse posters. So it will be a
first come first serve basis on the printed posters. I
expect to finish the printing in 2-3 weeks. Of course
discs will always be available and you can try your
own negotiations in the future. but I hope to have a
set number printed before March and then will begin
concentrating on moving to NC. One poster is in a
smaller file and I can send it by e-mail if you can
accept an attachment of 3,000+ kb. It is the #3 poster
I made and I believe the best so you can see if you
have powerpoint the poster on your screen. I may try
to make some other posters of types of Iris just to
take advantage of this price.