Re: Again Special Iris Poster Sale

Linda; getting posters to you is mo problem. I just
came back from the post office and their mailing tubes
cost $3.69 and i had them check the cost of mailing
with a poster inside and That was $6.50 so I can mail
a poster in a tube for essentially $10. I don't mind
loosing a few cents.

I also decided to make some more posters since I may
never get a price this good again, So far I just did
one on Spurias and the file size is small enough for
e-mail so I am attaching it. I will send in a second
message Poster #3 which is 2007 Medal Winners so look
for another file with an attachment. The other two
posters are too large to send via e-mail. I am not
sure why.

--- Linda Smith <irisgrower@cableone.net> wrote:

>  Yes, I have powerpoint and please send me what you
> can over the internet.
> I'll see what price I can get around here.
> As you know, we are a new club and I've ask for help
> from Region 15,
> I sent an e-mail to Kathy Chilton but have not heard
> back yet.
>
> I'd love to purchase, but I did send this
> information to PAIS-I don't know
> if they have responded.  They have plenty of money
> and are hosting the
> Region 15 meet. I would think they might be
> interested.
> If not-let me know finally deadline, and I may just
> order them for our club
> w my own money.
>
> I had thought maybe I could purchase them at
> convention. But sounds like you
> might not have them there. I'd think AIS might back
> a few for demo. Getting
> them there is the problem.  Airlines might destroy
> them, so it might be
> something that has to be done on a local level.
>
> Or we might can come up w a way they are sectioned
> so they can be carry ons.
>

> Linda in CW AZ

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/vnd]