HYB: Rebloom, parents and surprises

Thank you, Loic and Mike for the information about Barbara My Love and Cast
of Characters.  76-36 A is certainly under consideration for registration
and introduction, but I need to study it for a year or two more yet.  It is
not as fast a reproducer as some of my other seedlings, but it seems to be
healthy enough.  I have it out as a guest both in California and here.  Next
summer I hope to take some of it to our mountain cabin to see how it will
grow in a colder climate.  I took a few up there last summer including Cloud
Reflection.  They have all been frozen up there this winter, with and
without snow.  I should tell this spring if CR is a cold weather iris or
purely a warm weather one.  A friend of mine is growing it in Missouri.  It
survived last year's big freeze, but it was damaged and hasn't bloomed for
him yet.

Francelle Edwards