Info: Speaking of monies for new iris clubs

Hi to all,

 I've been told that some Regions have start up money that help new iris
What regions? Or is this true?

If it is true, what were the results of your efforts and how did you fund
this. Do you feel the
money was wasted or put to good use?

I've written Kathy Chilton for Region 15 and she informs me we have a very
tight budget
for our region and to not get my hopes up.

So I was wondering, what I, or in the future our club, could do  to help.?
Or anyone or club could do that had an interest in promoting iris?

Linda in CW AZ