Re: Info: Speaking of monies for new iris clubs

For a long time now, our region (17) hasn't been well off enough to help anyone.   They manage to stay afloat though.
                                                                                              Pat in Dallas

----- Original Message ----
From: "autmirislvr@aol.com" <autmirislvr@aol.com>
To: iris@hort.net
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2008 11:49:26 AM
Subject: Re: [iris] Info: Speaking of monies for new iris clubs

Linda, I don't know of any regions that help the clubs with start up money.? It could just be that I've stayed out of the loop on this subject.? I'm been on the board of our region a couple of time and don't recall any checks sent to help clubs.? As a rule, the clubs are expected to donate money to support the region.?

Betty/KY

Does anyone know of a region that helps new clubs and what were the results.