Re: HYB: Daylight independent - Chaste White

Barb, I have yet to see Chaste White bloom here, but if it's anything like its sibling IMM, it might take more than one start to get a blooming colony going. Or if it did bloom, I don't remember it. Not too encouraging if I'm the Linda you mean.

<Linda, you had this in 2005.>

I see Don and Ginny Spoon have three intros from it so far.

Will go poke around in the garden and see if I can find it.

Do you know whether or not it's supposed to bloom in the summer? assuming everything suits it....
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8