Re: HYB: Daylength independent

Well, phooey, Chuck.

So now we have at least three apparent genetic types of ever/summer bloom - the Californians, the cold climate, and the FOREVER BLUEs.

While they may not be the same genetic package, I wonder if the three could be combined in one plant?

Or if they will turn out to be variants of one suite of genes? The first two seem to be variants of the same genes - based on very little data I have so far, more that Betty has.

I've gotten a few very early spring/very late fall rebloomers from (cold climate everbloomer X california rebloomer).

And one everbloomer from a non-reblooming seedling from that type of cross X a late spring/early fall bloomer. (IMM x CSONG) X HoM

Chuck, I wish you had crossed some of the ugly IMM X FOREVER BLUE seedlings with each other to see what the ratios were.
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8