Re: HYB: Chaste White

Sorry to say, Barb, but it has rotted out. Completely gone. And looks like there was only one piece of it when it was last alive.

While IMM was hard to get established, once a start decides to live here, I've not had a problem with them rotting out like that. CHASTE WHITE may be more sensitive to erratic weather than IMM, once established.
??

If it does really well for you, I might try it again. Especially if it seems to make anthers & good pollen more reliably than IMM. Keep us posted.

It would be fun to do the cross with CELEBRATION SONG - see how the kids compare in various traits, including sensitivity to erratic weather.
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8