rhizomes.  In addition our club donates about $300 to the region each  year.
Then that money is available for start-up clubs.

Scarlett/NM

In a message dated 2/16/2008 1:30:40 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
patsiris@sbcglobal.net writes:

For a  long time now, our region (17) hasn't been well off enough to help
anyone.   They manage to stay afloat though.
Pat in Dallas

----- Original Message ----
From:  "autmirislvr@aol.com" <autmirislvr@aol.com>
To:  iris@hort.net
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2008 11:49:26 AM
Subject: Re:  [iris] Info: Speaking of monies for new iris clubs

Linda, I don't know  of any regions that help the clubs with start up money.?
It could just be that  I've stayed out of the loop on this subject.? I'm been
on the board of our  region a couple of time and don't recall any checks sent
to help clubs.? As a  rule, the clubs are expected to donate money to support
the region.?

Betty/KY

Does anyone know of a region that helps new clubs  and what were the results.