HIST PUBS: color issues, historic iris

Hi Linda and all,

A relatively quick note --

1) The LIGHT outside is truer, for seeing color!

Color is a complicated subject and takes a lot of
time/work to learn about it.  I'm just now getting
into the midst of it.

2)  For quite a while I've been WORKING on "A hundred
historics (for judges & others)!  Hopefully will
get it printed this next year, then go from there.

3)  We LIKE our ROOTS, twice a year, with articles
and pictures!  Before I was anything but a member,
I'd be thrilled when ROOTS arrived, jumped to see
what photos were in it.

So, can have both biannual magazine and other
publications.  And I'd be thrilled if we had so much
accurate info that it'd take a wheelbarrow to carry
it to the garden!

Gesine