Re: Info: Speaking of monies for new iris clubs

 Speaking of compliments, I've just been going through what I could of
regions that have web sites seeking info on ideas for display containers. I
ve done this before, but found a few ideas I'd
missed. It is so nice that people do put pictures on their sites. And I
generally always find something I've overlooked that I now find of interest.

While I was at it, since this is a reply to budget and monies needed, I did
not find any reports on this type of issue. Is this something that is
somewhere else? Or did I just not find it.   If so, would someone point me
in correct direction. I don't want to know everyone's, but I would like to
know summations. I'm sure for events in different areas, the cost has got to
be a big difference just to the nature of some areas of our country are a
lot more expensive than others to visit or live.
I particularly would like to know where or if I can find this information on
a web page for my own region.

Like, I don't have a clue, what  the Region that is hosting something has to
spend and what
reimbursements are granted from the Region or AIS. It would help me to know,
that if something is
asking  for a donation, that I have some idea of how that money is being
spent so I can explain to the members.

By the way, My first trek was last year.  I know it was great.

Linda in CW AZ