Re: HYB: Daylength independent

Aha! Thanks Chuck. I completely forgot about your summer nights being shorter than ours. We do occasionally get <June> rebloom of some of these, but I <finally> get your point about trigger for dark exposure being different where you are compared to here.

How many hours of darkness do you have on the summer solstice? Or the time you estimate IMM is triggered to rebloom for you?

<Betty, Between spring bloom and July bloom appears to be close to 12
weeks. Enough time for a rhizome to mature.>

Somewhere, I have a calendar/table showing sunrise/sunset for the year here for comparison.

<One more possibility is the  difference in daylight between here and
wher you are (Bettry, Linda and evryone else reporting July bloom)  I
get longer summer  daylight then you do. The farther north , the longer
summer days are. Thus shorter nights and we wouldn't get the night time
darkness necessary t otrigger bloom until later in year.>
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8