HYB: Rebloom: Need feedback re HAUNTING and STEALTH FIGHTER

HAUNTING, the Halloween rebloomer, has only been on the market for about a
year and a half. I've had rebloom reports on it from Missouri.  I'd appreciate
knowing where else it has rebloomed, if any of you have it.

Also, STEALTH FIGHTER is just being introduced this year, but has been in some
convention gardens.  Here, it has repeat bloomed (i.e., just after regular
bloom season) and bloomed again in late fall.  So, if you've seen it
reblooming elsewhere, please let me know.

Thanks  --  Griff