Registration information for 'Oyez'

Could anyone provide me the registration information for 'Oyez'?  I'm
editing articles for the April bulletin and need to cite the information.
Alas, it's old enough that the online database doesn't have the info.
Anyone?

Thanks,

--Kelly

Horticulturally,

Kelly D. Norris

Farm Manager, Rainbow Iris Farm

Contributing Editor, Garden & Greenhouse

Editor, Dwarf Iris Society of America

Bedford & Ames, IA

Zone 4b/5a

Read my column?  Heard me lecture?