Re: Dykes' Derby 97 (was Dark Horse)

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Dykes' Derby 97 (was Dark Horse)
  • From: LMann76543@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 1 Feb 1997 04:22:54 -0700 (MST)

Grampa Lloyd said
> I did a show in Indiana
>about six years ago, and showed a picture of THORNBIRD. It riveted

My two cents - I don't much care for space age iris (too wierd for my more
conventional taste), and the pictures of THORNBIRD are not anything to make
me like it, but I saw it in bloom last spring when everything else was belly
up, and it is pretty!  The pictures do NOT do it justice.

Is it fragrant?

Are there no other tall bearded iris elligible?

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA
AOL seems to be working again, more or less