Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the iris list

At 05:45 AM 2/1/97 -0700, you wrote:
 I would just like to say   AMEN   to what Linda Mann wrote in her post.
I have been on the Iris-l since August, during which time I have learned a
great deal, made friends, and had lots of fun.

 In the words of Alexander Pope,

True wit is nature to advantaage dressed,
What oft was thought, but ne'er so well expressed.

I think this applies not only to the words of Linda and so many others on
the list, but also in a way to our favorite flower, "nature to advantage

Julie Allen   Sparta, TN