Re: Dykes' Derby 97 (was Dark Horse)

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Dykes' Derby 97 (was Dark Horse)
  • From: Z88KEYS@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 1 Feb 1997 18:50:34 -0700 (MST)

Dear Linda:  I cannot tell you if Thornbird has fragrance. I should  think it
has little, since I have not noticed it. I just added a bit about CONJURATION
 a few seconds ago. It is certainly lovely, no question about that. It is a
bit small fo flower for the tall, superbly branched stalks, but the dark
violet edge on the falls, (not plicating), is riveting.  Lloyd Zurbrigg
 Durham NC