New AIS Member: Cliff

<< Sent in my AIS membership today.  I have been meaning to join for some
 time, but all the wonderful friends here just made it easier.
 Cliff Snyder	Austin, Tx  Zone 8b   wonderful 75f today!
Oh, what news I hear from Texas way!
The sun shines bright this winter day!
Cliff Synder has become one of the blessed,
Now that he's really, truly AIS'd.

Welcome to the fold, Cliff.......Clarence Mahan in VA

(P.S. The verb "to AIS" can be used in many ways and it can also be employed,
with slight modification, as an adjective or adverb. See, Cliff, you would
never have known this if you had not joined AIS.  Already the benefits start