RE: Dykes' Derby 97 (was Dark Horse)

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: RE: Dykes' Derby 97 (was Dark Horse)
  • From: "Barbara Mann" <IrisMaven@msn.com>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Feb 1997 22:06:23 -0700 (MST)

Thanks, Lloyd; Thornbird has been immensely popular in our area since it was
introduced, and it's one of my all-time favorites, so I'm glad you're it's
Grandpa.  I've never seen spoons on it, though--just the thorns.  Meanwhile, I
may have some seedlings from Thornbird X Batman blooming this spring (maybe,
maybe)--I'll let you know.

Barb in Santa Fe, where nothing's up yet.