RE: Historical Records

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: RE: Historical Records
  • From: "Barbara Mann" <IrisMaven@msn.com>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Feb 1997 22:06:51 -0700 (MST)

Hi, Linda!  To answer part of your question, the Santa Fe Iris Society keeps a
scrapbook (which over 15 years has grown to two very large three-ring binders)
in which are included photos, show catalogs, newspaper articles of the club or
members, and the like.  We also keep another box which holds all the
checklists and any other books members want to donate.  The minutes are
another matter, unfortunately.  Whether they get kept or not depends on who's
the current secretary.  Right now that's me, and though I'm great at taking
notes and getting them into the computer and typed, I'm really bad at keeping
them in hard copy (they must be around here somewhere).  Just as well I'm not
keeper of the scrapbook and library.

Barb in Santa Fe, zone 5, where the chamisa is thinking of green, and my
allergies say the junipers have begun blooming.