Re: Do Iris Grow on Trees?

Ian said:

THE WOODY IRIDACEAE: Nivenia, Klattia, Wittsenia.

These are all East African irises and they are all descibed, with
photographs in Clive Innes book, The World of Iridaceae.  I have just
seen a clean copy of this book for $25 at Dauphine Street Books, 410
Dauphine Street, New Orleans, La 70112 tel 504 529 2333.

and I've found a source for seeds of

Nivenia Binata (Iridaceae) to 45cm. shrub (woody irid) deep blue fl. Sp. Sow

Can't find the others in this listing.
If anyone's interested, I'll share the address.

Carolyn Schafner in Buffalo, NY