Re: Dark Horse

SUPREME SULTAN hasn't done too well here as a general garden plant - it seems
to be a bit rot susceptible (I think it died) and was very sensitive to
water.  I don't give supplemental water (with over 50 inches of rain a year)
and it blooms late during hot dry windy weather - it did bloom for me one
time before it rotted or succumbed to the molligrubs on stalks about 24
inches tall and with cute little flowers (about half the size of blooms on

How does it do in other parts of the southeast - Julie, Lloyd, Donald, Walter
anybody else?

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA