Re: RHS Colors & Names (Iris Humor)

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: RHS Colors & Names (Iris Humor)
  • From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <cwalters@cache.net>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 1997 09:24:29 -0700 (MST)

Ellen Gallagher writes (2 Feb 97):

> 	Isn't there an iris named BABOON'S BOTTOM? I am operating without a
> 	checklist and probably have the wrong genus...if I do, sorry.

Yes, there is. BABOON BOTTOM (Kasperek, 94) is a variegated iris with pink
ground and rosy streaks and swirls. It placed first among all BB cultivars
receiving the HM in '96 with 115 votes.

Jeff Walters in northern Utah (Zone 4)
cwalters@cache.net
"This is the Place" - Utah : Home of B>B> and so much more!

P.S. Our dog thinks she's a cat