Re: Who is it?

	Chris Hollinshead wrote"

>Some of his other fun names: HIPPO'Z TUTU, SPICED TIGER, GNUS FLASH,
>GIRAFFE KNEEHIZ, HOTDOGS AND MUSTARD, VIOLET TIGER, GNU, GNU AGAIN,GNUS
>FLASH, NIGERIAN RASPBERRY. (the actual registered name of the iris you
>had asked about is BABOON BOTTOM, not BABOON'S BOTTOM

	I like mine way better :-)) - I like Brad's nomenclature and
	also like his irises....the old brain has lost some memory cells
	- it is automatic at the big '50'....couldn't remember the
	hybridizer even though I thought it was Brad.

	Ellen

Ellen Gallagher						"I yam what I yam!"
e_galla@moose.ncia.net					      Popeye
Lancaster, New Hampshire, USA
USDA Zone 3