Re: Chat Time

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Chat Time
  • From: Tom Tadfor Little <telp@rt66.com>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 1997 18:06:46 -0700 (MST)

John Jones write

>If you have trouble tonight, I will be watching my email at the same
>time we are chatting, or you can call me at (510) 795-9723 or 794-8787
>and I will see if I can help. I am not too good at PC stuff, but Mac I
>can handle.

..and I can certainly help anyone with mIRC on a PC.

I know you can get to IRC chat from AOL, but alas I don't know how! Any
AOLers out there who can provide assistance?

See you soon...

Tom Tadfor Little                   telp@Rt66.com
Iris-L list owner * USDA zone 5/6 * AIS region 23
Santa Fe, New Mexico (USA)
Telperion Productions  http://www.rt66.com/~telp/