Finding your USDA zone

There is a USDA zone finder site on the web at the Virtual Garden.  It has a
very long URL.  It uses your zip code to find your zone in North America.
It also has the Sunset Western zones.  If anyone does not have access to the
Internet and would like me to check on your zone for you, e-mail me
privately and send your zip code.
Julie Allen jwallen@blomand.net