Re: Root stimulators for irises

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Root stimulators for irises
  • From: loramasche@juno.com (lora l masche)
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 1997 23:34:25 -0700 (MST)

Good information Rick.  I use vitamin B-I when ever I transplant. Never
knew it could be used to stimulate root growth. I use it to prevent the
plant from going into shock.  I experimented with a tulip bulb once
after taking it out of the ground while in full bloom.  I put some B-I
on it after it was drooping and the next day it looked great.   I  will
try some on the irises that have been growing slowly.

Lora
Volcano, Calif
loramasche@juno.com