Convention guest seedlings

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Convention guest seedlings
  • From: Howard& Kim Hughes <mcgiris@tir.com>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 02:38:24 -0700 (MST)

Last call for anyone who sent guest seedling for the Dearborn Convention
I will be sending off the listings to the guys at Ensata Gardens to be
assembled into the tour booklet. So if there are any seedlings that have
been named, know is the time to let me know if you want the name to be
printed in the booklet.

Thanks,
Howard Hughes
Guest Plant Chairman Dearborn '97'