Clarence making new words

In a message dated 02/02/97  04:40:37, Clarence writes:

<<
 (P.S. The verb "to AIS" can be used in many ways and it can also be
employed,
 with slight modification, as an adjective or adverb. See, Cliff, you would
 never have known this if you had not joined AIS.  Already the benefits start
 flowing!)

"To AIS" does not appear in my dictionary. I would suggest that some people
(judging by some discussion on this list) might be offended if they were
"AISed"! (-;

Graham Spencer
croftway@aol.com