Re: Chat trouble

On Sun, 2 Feb 1997 jwallen@BLomand.Net wrote:

> At 07:44 PM 2/2/97 -0700, you wrote:
>
> >	I just left the chat room thru LA.....5 people there at best
> >	tonight.....I am going to try to get back....we miss all of you.:-((
> >
> >	Ellen G. aka Setosa
>
> Ellen,
> I would like to have joined in, but was not able to figure out just how to
> do it.  I have a suspicion that I am not the only one.  I think it may be
> that the computer literate on the Iris-l don't quite comprehend that some of
> us are still learning the alphabet.  Not a criticism of them--just an
> observation. Still learning my ABC's Julie Allen

I told Tom last night that I could do with a once a week meeting
with the IRC because I needed a lot of practice. He said something
that made me think he might try this. There's nothing to stop us
from going in there by ourselves . . . maybe.

--
Diana Louis <dlouis@dynamicro.on.ca>
Zone 4/5 Newmarket, Ontario, Canada