Re: Iris-L birthday party

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Iris-L birthday party
  • From: "Keith Romanczyk" <fdic@moran.com>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 05:08:11 -0700 (MST)

Same here.  I was on for 3 minutes, was  trying to figure out commands and
was cut off.  My other problem was finding a route to go through Undernet.
"Not able to connect" was the theme of the evening.  I sort of know how to
use mIRC, but I have'nt had much use for it 'til now.

A weekly event sounds like good practice.  The lily people do it every
night from what I gather (there's an obvious but very lame joke there).